The SGW101X series is an advanced, highly flexible, ultra-low power multiprotocol SoM that enables Bluetooth (BLE) connectivity for portable and extremely low power embedded systems.
The SGW101X series delivers robust RF performance, low energy consumption, a wide selection of MCU peripherals and either an integrated PCB trace antenna or a u.FL connector for an external antenna. These modules are created to minimize the engineering efforts and development costs associated with adding Bluetooth 5.0 to any product, accelerating its time- to-market.
Features of SGW1010X BLE module
- Complete RF solution with integrated antenna.
- Bluetooth 5 ready multi-protocol module:
- Long Range
- Advertising Extension support.
- Wireless System-on-Chip: Nordic nRF52840:
- 32-bit ARM Cortex™-M4F CPU @64MHz
- 1MB Flash program memory
- 256kB RAM data memory.
- Wide selection of MCU Peripherals:
- Full-speed USB (12Mbps)
- Four SPI Master/Slave (8Mbps)
- Two 2-wire Master/Slave (I2C compatible)
- Two UARTs (with CTS/RTS)
- NFC Tag-A interface
- 20 channel CPU independent Programmable Peripheral Interconnect (PPI)
- 5x32 bit, 3x24bit Real Timer Counters (RTC)
- 12-bit/200K SPS ADC.
- Support 128-bit AES HW encryption.
- 48 General Purpose I/O pins.
- Supply voltage: 1.7–5.5V.
- Low Energy Current consumption, 3V DCDC enabled:
- Tx only, 0dBm: 4.8mA (typical)
- Rx only @1Mbps: 4.6mA (typical)
- System On mode, with full RAM retention: 2.35uA.
- System Off mode, with full RAM retention: 1.86uA.
- Operating Temperature: −40°C to 85°C.
- BQB: DID D046088, QDID : 135014
- FCC ID: 2AS9401
- IC (Industrial Canada) ID: 25021-01
- CE : Certified
- Mechanical Dimension: 10.2mm x 15.0mm x 2.1mm.
SGW1010 Bluetooth 5 module, Built-in antenna
SGW1011 Bluetooth 5 module, U.FL connector for external antenna
SGW1010 Bluetooth 5 module Evaluation Kit